Advisory services and capital sourcing for project formation and deal creation in the worldwide infrastructure and energy sectors
ADN team experience includes:
- Transactions of over $50 billion of total investment value globally.
- Privately developed and public-private-partnerships in over 20 countries including North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Lead negotiator and representative for sovereign governments and other public agencies/authorities.
- Expert witness appointments include industry expert for a litigation on one of the largest worldwide infrastructure projects (Australia) and for an ICC arbitration (Paris) for a major road concession in Europe.
ADN President and Founder additional specific experience includes:
- Two deal-of-the-year awards for infrastructure projects in 1997 and 2003 (by Euromoney and Project Finance).
- Speaker at over 45 international conferences on project finance and public-private-partnerships.
- Visiting Scholar at Stanford University’s Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects.
ADN is a partner of the Global Infrastructure Basel Foundation