Advisory services and capital sourcing for project formation and deal creation in the worldwide infrastructure and energy sector
- Transactions of over $50 billion of total investment value globally.
- Projects and public-private-partnerships in over 20 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Lead negotiator and representative for 5 sovereign governments.
- Two deal-of-year awards for infrastructure projects in 1997 and 2003 (by Euromoney and Project Finance).
- Speaker at over 25 international conferences on project finance or public-private-partnerships and Visiting Scholar at Stanford University's Collaboratory for Research on Global Projects.